If your application has been accepted, you will have 3 prenatal in person visits:
- First visit - Sheri conducts initial meeting to review all Qualify Client Forms, ask & answer questions. You will also be sent our birth information link.
- Second visit - at least one birth doula from your birth doula team will meet with you to review educational information, talk about the stages of labor, hormones of birth and answer your questions.
- Third visit - at least one birth doula from your birth doula team will meet with you and review all information discussed and shared to this point. Go over pain management options - pros/cons, positions used during labor, and help prepare you for labor & delivery.
- In between our in person visits with you we will check in with you often, and always feel free to text, email or call us.
- When your labor begins, you will be asked to notify your birth doula team who will meet you at your home or hospital when you are ready for us to come support you.
- After delivery, at least one doula from your doula team will meet with you at the hospital prior to your discharge to complete a postpartum visit.
- After you have gone home from the hospital, your doula team will check in with you via text, email or phone for 6-weeks to see how you and baby are doing.